Eco Themed Rooms TEEN ROOM MAKEOVER CRAFTS?

TEEN ROOM MAKEOVER CRAFTS? - eco themed rooms

1.choosing Topic:

Eco-Fair:
Lots> of plant
> Choice of colors: purple, dark green and silver
> Very modern
Or
Beach style:
> An old surfboard
> Choice of colors: blue, white
Or
They make other pieces must fit fashionista's 13th

2. I am a very smart, so I want most of the decorations. Note that I do not want a wall "painting" made of macaroni, because I do not five: o am) just a joke! (but not serious macaroni) I was searching on Google more than an hour to find a place with craft ideas for children and others, but they all come with stupid teenager four years course, as Table giraffe. Yes, it is now dealing with a giraffe to thirteen ?!?!!?!!? shaped table, haha thank you sooooo sooooo sooooo sooooooo for your help, I really appreciate all that!

1 comments:

TomPaz said...

Go online and off-site by Sherwin Williams.

Post a Comment