First Time Home Buyer Tax Return First Time Home Buyer.....Ammended Return. Please Help!?

First time home buyer.....Ammended return. Please Help!? - first time home buyer tax return

I closed on my new house, and I would be the first in a first time home buyer loan income as a change on my 2008 tax return to claim. In just not sure what forms need to go inside. Not just to change my federal tax return, as this is the only change? What to send? Do I need to send any proof of completion of the house? I just want to make sure that everything must be done. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must fill out a form 1040X, and 5405, both of which I believe you can download and print from the website of the IRS. Include a copy of your closing documents, because I think there will be a letter of application, because many people who have committed fraud by buying the use of credit, without a house.

Post a Comment