Strategy Defender Is This A Good Strategy To Draw A Foul In Basketball?

Is this a good strategy to draw a foul in basketball? - strategy defender

If we are) under the basket in the cast, and defensive players (the other team, for example after a rebound the ball will shoot in any case a good way to draw a penalty? have described in my coach, you have to go right and rejected. So if you're surrounded by defenders (possibly in the block or more) slaping the ball if you're going to shoot, do not have enough time to read again what you do, what is likely to continue the ball hit. If you mount it, if he hits you, their deficiency.

This strategy provides extreemly obvous, but my teammates did not seem to understand when I talk about it. I have 2 or three times in the last game and was colored every time. The last time I did, I did it on purpose because I knew I could make the picture and get a foul in the process that gave us twice as many points.

stratigy is that good or I'm stupid?

3 comments:

tim8laur... said...

It is a strategy, but it is better on one and say that they can move and jump while shooting, or they do not aguarantee ys

Reggie R said...

He is not stupid. The strategy is good ... high after picking up a rebound.

The only problem you may be blocking your shot, no pollution, then you have lost a good scoring chance.

The most effective solution in May, wrong pump or a head fake to try to get unprepared for legal representation. If you do this, it is more likely to actually do the shooting.

Anna said...

This is an excellent strategy. Get the rest and go hard! Go to work! My coach tells us to do that and is a wonderful coach! She went slmost in the WNBA, if you have a family!

Post a Comment