Mtx Audio Amplifiers RE Audio Compared To MTX?

RE audio compared to MTX? - mtx audio amplifiers

I have a pair of MTX 9512-44 in my Ford Explorer, now with a nominal Hifonics 2718 watt amp pushing bxi2608d. I love amps United States because they are cheap and works very well. I have a question, but ..... I have no idea how RE audio stack disadvantages brands such as MTX and JL Audio. MTX 9500 are super strong and I love her. They (for me) is stronger than the JL 13w7, but they lack the sound quality that JL. What quality audio D? I've been looking up to 4 contact 1000W RMS and see what happens with a few bxi2608d Hifonics amp and see what happens, but I do not know how good it is IR. Thank you.

1 comments:

crazi_ma... said...

Sound good brand is back for the configuration of squares and SPL good and decent high volume and at least a good brand for the company, to be young, I rather re-mtx anyday in my opinion.

Post a Comment